Ottawa 1805 Baseline, ON,K2C 0C4
- Trained in Game Development at Algonquin college and further used professionally at Expired Games and Simultech Multimedia
- Strong experience in C++ and C# learned through my career.
- 4 years of Unity experience both professionally and in school.
- Possess strong commitment to team environment dynamics with the ability to contribute coding expertise and follow leadership directives.
2016-19, Game Development, Algonquin College, Ottawa,Ontario
- Created and finished entire projects in Unity and Unreal.
- Progressed my learning of computational languages such as OpenGL.
- Gained strong observational critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Using feedback from teachers I redesigned systems to be more efficient
2019-Present, Game Developer Unity, Simutech Multimedia, Ottawa, Ontario
- Created Unity framework to allow for quick development
- Built Unity projects tailored for WebGL
- Invented Point and click navigation system for basic movement
- Setup a connection between online server and the Unity Project.
- Committed Using Git and Git extensions.
- Modified Ai to be more effective.
- Implemented a json to dialogue conversion system.
- Seamlessly implemented art assets and animations in the Unity engine.
- Invented modular cutscene system.
- Designed system to use dynamic template classes for easy reuse
- Used const variables for easy communication
- Using polymorphism to create inheritance trees
- Managed a state machine based Ai system that creates behaviors that will execute specific actions.
- Created Inheritance trees for actions and behaviors to allow to be executed and updated whenever they are set to be main behavior and main action
- Computed grid based movement using A* pathfinding algorithm from scratch
- Used the Singleton pattern to create holders of data that can be accessed at any time.
- Instantiated objects in a pool for memory and runtime efficiency.
- Attached additional responsibilities on objects by using a Decorator.
- Utilized Scrum and Agile with Azure Dev ops for easy workflow with a large team.
- Maintained and created Documentation such as Technical Design Document and Game Design Document while working in a group at college.
- Worked with a team of professionals for Pull requests and Code reviews
References available upon request